About me...

 About me...
On this web page you can find some of my previous works. All of the posted works are casually
selected, so the intention was not to represente the best done works, but to show some sample works from every-day life.
Every project is done from A to Z.  3D archiviz, also as architectural design, too.
You can reach me for me:

- Architectural Design, complete building design solution, including general design, main layout and construction drawings
- Architectural 3D Visualization Servicing, very often mixed up with architectural designing.
- Product design

Feel free to call or to write.
You can reach me on:
e-mail: TrideVAL@yahoo.com


LINKS PER DATE, ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE....
ALSO, THE "OLDER POSTS" IS ESSENTIAL BUTTON!!
 ...SO FEEL FREE TO CLICK ON IT!!!....
ON THE END OF EVERY PAGE...